Friday, April 13, 2012

google advertising professional


picture
Google Insider
Google expert and former employee with Adwords from its early days in 2002. Helped found optimization team and trained hundreds of internal Google optimizers. Trained dozens of major resellers and developed online training materials.
picture
Flexible Pricing
Account creation & optimization packages starts as low as $699. I provide a custom quote after reviewing your website, account, and understanding your goals.There are no minimum contract terms and you retain full control of your account.
picture
Data Driven
I make decisions based on data, and I'll help you set-up AdWords Conversion Tracking and Google Analytics to moinitor your campaigns and improve them. I recommend changes based on account statistics and visitor behavior to help you reach your goals.

Certified Google AdWords Expert

certAll the major search engines like Google (AdWords), Bing and Yahoo (adCenter) provide Pay-Per-Click services to their potential customers. Make sure that you are taking advantage of these vast networks of potential customers with results- driven campaigns. As a Google AdWords Certified Partnerwith over 9 years of experience in the industry, I can help you set-up and manage effective and profitable campaigns in the increasibly complex and competitive search engine marketing space.

About Me – A PPC Expert

greenWant to advertise with Google AdWords but think you can't compete?
greenConcerned about PPC agency and reseller fees?
greenWant to make sure your PPC campaign is optimized to its potential?
Look no further than the source! For over 6 years, as an expert Google account manager and Google advertising professional, I developed materials and trained hundreds of Google optimizers, agencies and resellers that compete for your services. Since leaving Google in 2009, I have been working as a certified PPC consultanthelping various types of businesses manage their advertising efforts. As a PPC expert, I will work with you to understand your business services and create a list of targeted keywords that could bring maximum visitors to your website. I will help you generate more qualified traffic to your website, and manage your paid listings on major search engines as an expert AdWords consultant/ professional.

My Clients

photoshelterworld bank




Client Focus

I provide personalized services for clients who understand that online advertising is an ongoing effort. I see the optimization process as combining my industry experience with your unique understanding of your business, and working as a team to ensure your goals are met. I am not driven by quota or revenue and your success is my main objective.  If you are new to the program, I offer $100 promotional credits to help get you started.

No Long-Term Contracts

All contracts are project based and month-to-month. Clients should have the flexibility to re-evaluate on an ongoing basis what makes sense for their changing business needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment