Wednesday, April 25, 2012

yoga online videos


Yoga Online Videos and Audio Classes

Join Now Learn More

Now compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

Yoga on iPhone, iPod and iPadMore info...

Testimonials

"Thanks for your top quality service, I have been through many Yogawebsites, but I hadn't experinced such services. I am Niran from the middle east- Jordan. I practiced Yoga for a year under the supervision of yoga teacher, but the instruction and practicing which I got from your website is much better, I had very bad tension and depression for the last two weeks, after watching your video I feel released. I Highly appreciate your service, thank you very much and hope that I know more about your yoga lessons and services. Kind Regards" - Niran
More Testimonials...

FREE One Week Trial Membership for Yoga Training and Instruction!

The Yoga Learning Center is the original "Online Yoga Studio." Featuring streaming yoga video and audio exercise material from some of the most experienced teachers in the yoga community, members of the Yoga Learning Center can practice anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our extensive online yoga library features a wide range of styles and experience levels, and new material is added regularly. Whether you are a complete beginner or have years of experience, The Yoga Learning Center's online yoga studio can be a vital tool for your yoga training and practice.
Why pay $20 or more for a single yoga video when you can have access to our continually growinglibrary of yoga video practices for less than $8 per month? Join now at no risk or learn more about our exciting yoga on demand.


No comments:

Post a Comment